Serving Our Clients’ Unique Insurance Recovery Needs
Nossaman attorneys understand that our clients face unique challenges and have specialized coverage needs. We provide a full spectrum of counseling, advisory and litigation services to address our clients’ business objectives and widespread needs, including:
- Evaluating Coverage: Are your current insurance policies really covering you?
Insurance policies are technical documents. Nossaman attorneys will analyze your current insurance coverage to ensure your expectations are being met.
- Identifying Risk: Does your company have the appropriate coverage to meet its business needs?
Every company has unique insurance needs. Nossaman attorneys will recommend coverage so that your company will be protected from potential exposures. Nossaman attorneys can also assist in negotiating custom insurance terms (“manuscripting”) as appropriate.
- Advising on Your Options: Do you need to understand your legal choices when your carrier is failing to live up to its end of the bargain?
Insurance companies are renowned for denying coverage to their policyholders and for underpaying claims when they do pay. Nossaman attorneys will provide guidance to your company when your insurance company fails to honor its obligation.
- Pursuing Your Claims: Do you need to fight for the claims you know you are entitled to?
Nossaman has experienced litigators who have recovered billions of dollars for their clients through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Cyber Insurance: Are you protected?
Nossaman attorneys are experts in the new line of cyber insurance products, providing advice to clients on their existing insurance portfolios and recovery options to minimize losses in the event of a data breach or other cyber attack. Nossaman’s insurance recovery attorneys frequently present and author articles regarding the security challenges faced by companies today, and the evolving cyber insurance landscape.
Sampling of Industries Served
- Freight forwarding, Import and Export
- Investment and Asset Management
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate
Sampling of Coverage Areas
- Builder’s Risk
- Business Interruption
- Commercial General Liability
- Cyber Insurance
- Data Breach
- Directors and Officers
- Environmental liability and cost cap
- Employment and Workers’ Compensation
- Errors and Omissions
- Fidelity and Bond
- OCIP and CCIP Construction Policies
- Property and Casualty
- Personal Lines
- Umbrella and Excess